Knud Jensen Labels

On this Blog I will show you all my matchboxlabels from the former danish company Knud Jensen. The company was specialized in selling advertising labels for matchboxes. The company existed in the period 1956 to the late 1980s. When the owner of the company died, his son Jørgen Jensen took over the company in 1982. After Jørgen Jensen´s sudden death the company PS Production ApS took over untill they closed the production in the late 1980s.
Please read a lot more about the company on my website
www.phillumeny.dk, and take a look at the rest of my large collection of matchboxes and -labels from all over the world.

It will take quite a while to put all my "Knud Jensen" labels on this Blog. It will happen over time, so please stay tuned several times in the future.

mandag den 26. marts 2012

2358A - 2371






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar